She Gone Pick in NYC: The ModernHaus SoHo
Stay in a She Gone room at the ModernHaus Hotel next time you're in New York CityBook Now
Located in Soho, NYC's trendiest neighborhood, we've selected the best place to stay and curated next level perks to make your trip extra special
• A selection of health, beauty and wellness products
• Two complimentary drinks at the Jimmy Roofdeck
• Late checkout
• Preferred room rates
The Modernhaus is a home run, whether you're here for work or leisure. This recently renovated Soho hotel is the perfect place home base for the sophisticated traveler.
The rooms are spacious with jaw-dropping skyline views. Three different on-property dining options have everything you need from morning to night.
• Jumpin Jacks, open for breakfast and coffee or cocktails during the day, is the perfect place to take meetings or get some work done.
• Veranda, Chef George Mendes, most recently of Michelin-starred Aldea, has curated a menu that is recognizably American, with hints of India, Mexico, South America, the Middle East, and his own ancestral Portugal.
• Last but not least, the Jimmy roofdeck bar and pool is famous for its skyline views and weekend rooftop pool parties.